Monday, March 26, 2012

New CCoatsOfManyColours! Wedding Pillow Designs

Here is my latest design. This past weekend, Becky (now Diesner...just got married yesterday!) asked me to make her wedding kneeling pillows which meant I only had Sat. Night to get them done by the wedding that Sunday. On Saturday night, I went over to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Davis' house with a few of the AC students, had a blast and didn't get home until after 11PM...somehow when I got home I wasn't tired though, and know God gave me the energy and help. I got the wedding pillows completely sewn and done by 1:30AM! This design was a last minute design. Hopefully the bride liked them! My usual designs are pulled more tightly, but I decided to go with a simpler looser look this time, yet elegant. I actually really liked the simplicity of this design.
I also have the photos of the wedding ceremony and reception, but I was the official photographer for this wedding, so I can't post them until the Bride and Groom see them first. I just had a look at their pics this morning, and they came out fabulous! So happy about that! .....Busy, productive weekend which made me push out an unplanned design that I'm pretty happy with, and for the new couple! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment