Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Blessing!

My Newest Kitchen Gadget! It's got SEVEN TRAYS to dehydrate on!!!...swanky!

Another blessing has come into my life....a food dehydrator! I'm so excited, now I can make my own beef jerky, make my own dried cranberries...BIG YEAH to that since the dried cranberries you can buy at the store are loaded with sugar killing the nutritional value!...I can make my own trail mixes and the list goes on! Totally a blessing. I had mentioned to a few friends over a month ago that I would love to have a food dehydrator, but that I wasn't going to get one unless one just "dropped in my lap" so to speak, and this one did....brand new, never used....I was online totally not thinking of a dehydrator, but I stumbled on an advertisement of someone who lives right in the same town I live in wanting to get rid of their dehydrator for $1.00, yeah, $1.00 that they had never taken out of the box, still brand new, b/c they had no clue what it was and they considered it clutter in their house. My first thought was SCAM, but then I thought, maybe it could be a blessing since I was desiring one and they happened to live right in the same town as me, so I sent them a message and they immediately responded. Trying to represent God well, I felt I should be honest, so I told them what a dehydrator was and how much it was worth brand new...but even after the explanation they still were like, whatever, I don't know how to use it and they sold it to me. What a blessing....beef jerky, my own dried cranberries and other things I'm sooo looking forward to making. This was definitely one of my desires fulfilled. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment