Sunday, October 30, 2011

Redesigning My Life!

As of two months ago I begin a journey into "redesigning" my cookbooks. I am not eating sugar right now on a body cleanse. Sugar is not good for people if ingested too much and the reason a lot of people have trouble losing weight is b/c sugar in in practically everything. By the way, stevia is a all natural sweetener that is a good replacement for sugar. I actually like stevia better than sugar and it's zero calories and totally all natural. Anyway, when I changed my diet, I realized even the healthy things aren't so healthy...for one.....if you don't make your own homemade chicken broth, guess what, the kind from the store has sugar in it. I was like what...sugar in chicken broth...that's so ridiculous, so now I make my own...that leads to the chicken to make the chicken broth....I now buy my chicken organic.....chicken that is not organic is pumped with so many hormones that no wonder woman have female hormonal issues and no wonder men these days aren't acting as manly...we're all eating estrogen chicken. Then, even things like canned spaghetti sauce has sugar in it...and the list goes on, so now I'm cooking everything from scratch and eating lots of fish. Fish is soooooo healthy. I'm learning a lot and pretty excited about it. I've never eaten unhealthy per say, but now I'm just making sure everything that goes into my body is healthy. I know God has made the human race special and we should honor that by respecting our bodies. We are what we eat as the saying goes. Eat stuff in a can and you'll feel like stuff in a can. Eat and present your food the best you can with what God has blessed you with, and you will feel like the royalty that you are. I feel the same way about clothing too...dress your best to feel your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment