Monday, October 31, 2011

Interesting Morning

This morning I had to help my parents with their door. My dad couldn't get out of their front door b/c it was jammed, I mean it was really jammed.......so I got to be a "tom boy" and kick the door in. I have to confess, it was fun! I was on the outside of their house and my parents were on the inside literally trapped inside, so after unsuccessfully getting the door opened "the proper way" with the key and doorknob turning...I told them to back away from the door and with their permission...I kicked the door in...so fun just like the movies! 3 times isn't a charm though, it was the 4th one for me. The fourth kick broke the lock, wood on the inside of the door frame went splintering, and the door opened. Ha, ha! I was like, wow, I've got strength in my kick boxing. (I've always heard women should lift heavy things using their knees b/c that's where a woman has the most strength and now after this morning...that is so true....though I prefer having a man around....Some women don't like to admit it, but men are built way stronger, but this morning was my fun for the year!) Ha, ha So that was my morning....don't have an excuse to be stressed today b/c I had a chance to kick it all out this morning! :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment