Monday, May 30, 2011

Productive 3 Day Weekend!---New Wedding and Beach Fashion Designs Completed

Memorial Day Weekend has been a very productive one. I fulfilled a few of my Scents of Happiness natural skin & hair beauty products orders. Always fun making those products, and then I finished quite a few of my new fashion designs. With June and summer just about here officially, I'm switching gears to summertime wedding and beach wear designs. June and July are the months of "love" and also the months to go on a getaway and hit the beach or the pool! I was able to design, sew, and model a few of my summer wedding fashion designs as well as some of my beach swimming suit cover up designs with more still to come! These designs will of course go on sale in my shop. I also begin working on a personal cool blue/green pin striped business skirt for myself! Photos of the new designs that will go on sale in my shop that I was able to complete this Memorial Day weekend should be available by tomorrow night or by Wednesday morning. Come back and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment