Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Latest Wedding Veil Design!






Summer has arrived and love is in the air w/weddings and beach and pool parties! In celebration of this season we call summer I'm gearing my designs for the season.

I designed this wedding veil to be worn one of two ways, with the veil down and completely covering the face, or to be worn with the face fully exposed with the veil pulled back. Most brides prefer to walk down the aisle with the veil covering their face, and then after the ceremony they prefer to keep the veil completely pulled in the back off of their face, so I designed it with that in mind as well. This veil will go on sale in shop. I modeled it both ways, veil covering face, and then the veil off of the face. (If you're interested in my wedding dress sleeveless top design as shown (the actual top of the wedding dress shown) in the photo you can send me a message as I only made one of these and currently don't have any of these formal wedding dress tops for sale.)

A note to my fashion fans and friends: No, I'm not getting married just modeling my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment