Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Latest Design!







Pools are beginning to open, people are beginning to plan summer vacation getaways on the beach. With that in mind, I designed a simple beach or pool wrap for women. The beach is one of my favorite getaway places to be, but I always feel exposed in just my swimming suit when I'm not actually in the water, so designing this simple wrap is just perfect. It's made out of the same stretchy fabric that a swimming suit is made from, so it's comfortable, dries quickly, and can even be worn in the water. It's hard to see on the photos, but it has a cute little tie on the side to hold it up. I will put this in my online shop for sale sometime soon, I want to design a few more for inventory and put them all up for sale at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment