Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving!

 
Our Thanksgiving toast was being thankful for our lives now and especially for an even brighter future to come.
I personally reflected on the many blessings in my life.  All trials and tests aside though those are blessings too, I have been super blessed in life so far.  Everything good that is in my life is definitely not because of me, but a much higher power.  I'm grateful and need to step it up a lot in gratitude to live up to my life expectations.  Cheers to a brighter future!
Thanks to my brother and sister in law for a lovely Thanksgiving dinner.










 
Sophia took the below pc of Deepika.  Natural toddler photographer.
 






 
 I tried a new jazzier green bean casserole with everything in it made from scratch.
Turned out so much yummier, I thought anyway, than the traditional.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment