Sunday, November 20, 2016

FULL SONG FINALLY!!!

FINALLY here is the full song, play time 4:17 minutes, to Chopin's Waltz Opus 69 No 1.  I have NOT been practicing, but this past week one night could not sleep, and went ahead and finished learning and memorizing the entire piece.  It only took about 2 hours...not too complicated and it is not perfect, but a start to get me back into the swing of things when piano lessons start hard core in January to learning the song with the sheet music and then memorizing it during that same time and playing it from memory without the sheet music.  I'm no expert, just a student in training hoping to get much better.  Piano really helps develop discipline in character.  No practice, no play.  :)  Piano also shows the players personality good or bad....I tend to be a quick person, and I played this rather rapidly....if I was playing in a recital before an audience I would try to slow it down.  Enjoy, hopefully!  Once January comes, I will start posting on my YouTube channel new songs that my instructor will be teaching me for your enjoyment if you want to listen.  Its going to be an intense thriller ride, but I should be able to keep up with practice and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment