Sunday, November 13, 2016

Post FOT Get Together - Extended Family Fun!

 
 \My brother and sister in law hosted a nice post FOT party in their home.  It was great to get together with extended family as a nice weekend break from the daily hustle and bustle of "life cramming" for a bright future.  ;)
ABOVE:  I really like this pic of Tonya and Ariel.  So happy to have Ariel back at HQ with her new hubs Jessie! As always, they both still classically rock!
BELOW:  Sophia loving the attention from Tonya..  Tonya is really great with children.

 BELOW:  The Rouzer's and Jessie.
 BELOW:  Sophia gave Aunt Carolyn a big ole smile!


 ABOVE:  Mary is now enjoying the attention from Tonya. 
BELOW:  Sophia with her Mommy

 AB|OVE:  Sophia taking up the whole couch
BELOW:  Melinda smiles
 BELOW:  Conner and my brother.
I took a picture of Mr. Heyer and Harley who were also in attendance, but the picture came out super blurry.  ;(  I thought I had the camera in focus, but apparently I was wrong.  So sad I didn't get a good pic of them. ;-(
Now, back to the character building daily until another break arises.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment