Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Piano and YOU -tube. ;-)!

Getting back into the game.  Plans have changed a little, and I will be resuming piano lessons in January with an award winning teacher here locally.  I have started a YouTube channel that I plan to update.  Last year, I updated practice sessions on the blog, this year, I'll only do updates on the YouTube channel when I have a song all ready to perform.  I'm no where where I want to be with the piano, but I'm hoping for increase in growth focusing heavily on that talent.  Above is a rough recording I did last May when piano lessons were coming to an end for that semester.  We'll see where the "yellow brick road" leads!  :-)  Feel free to follow my you-tube easy listening piano channel.  (It will be easy listening once I'm accomplished, anyway!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment