Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Being a Little Random

 A random post.  So a few months back a friend and I had an art night.  I took painting as a fine arts credit back when I was in college, but I always used the mediums of acrylic, oil, pastel, oil pastels, and graphite as mediums.  I never used water colors, so using you tube, we found water color tutorials, and tried it out.  It could be way better, was happy with it enough to matte and frame it.  I may give it to my niece.  However, I don't see any real talent of service developing from this, so this will probably be my first and last water color painting.  One thing that I'm trying to focus on is doing things that are of service to others and not just selfish things.  I don't see any real talent that pops with this in my life story book!  Others can serve in this much better.
 Total randomness, I found these slippers at Ross!  It's a shoe persons dream!  You can wear your cute slippers and clean with them too!  Productivity and a nice workout as well.  You are the human mop!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment