Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Just a Few Carolyn Candid Shots from Labor Day Picnic 2016 :-)

Just a few pictures that I managed to shoot at the HQ Labor Day Picnic, candidly.
ABOVE:  Here comes the bride!  Jordanya who will be marrying Abraham later this month, no Abraham is no where on this pic if you're wondering :-).  We'll have to work on that smile before her wedding.  LOL!  Love this gal!  She photobombed her own pic.  Only she could be so clever.  :-)
BELOW:  Some of the lovely Freshman gals airing up helium into balloons for the kids enjoyment at the picnic.
Shameless Plug!!!  Tonya B. and I obtained permission from my brother who was heading up the picnic to bounce in the kids bounce house before the kids arrived.  It was fun, but honestly a little scary as an adult.  Tonya came out with a scraped knee, and I body slammed into the "wall" and came out all done in.  My niece watched us from the outside and would not get in both before and after she saw us.  We have scared her from bounce houses for life probably.  Ooops!  LOL!  Some things are best left to kids I suppose.  :-)



 ABOVE three pics:  Jeremiah using his time wisely at the picnic, Sophia sun bathing on the bench, Aunt Carolyn with Sophia
BELOW:  Talking to three of the winners of the pie contest.  Mrs. Rouzer, Ms. Davison, and Alexander!  I was lame and didn't enter anything, but it is probably good.  I can get competitive with food.  LOL!  My brother was in this pic far left, but the sun hit his face in a awkward angle, so I cropped him out to "save face."  :-)  Not that this is going to change anyone lives knowing this, but you know....a shout out anyway.  :-)


VIDEO of Sophia at the fish pond outside the field house.  T'was a lovely picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment