Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Friends and Family - That's What Life is Made of!

 ABOVE:  Friends in my life are such a blessing!  I've known Conner, Melinda, and Melissa since we were young kids, and now, we are all in our thirties, they have kids of their own, and we're still friends trying to live the right way growing in that, hopefully, everyday.  It's really a miracle how we are still friends.  They were all together last weekend, so I couldn't resist this shot!  From Texas to where we are now!  We all still claim Texas though!  Best state!  ;-) Mary made this pic for me...she's being a little opportunist and making use of everyone looking at the camera to try to reach her Daddy's coffee.  :-)!  The Brown's were all in town! :-)
BELOW:  My niece last weekend kept trying to make her presence known when I was trying to talk to friends.  She literally circled me several times.  When I say circled that is what I mean.  She literally went around me like the ring around the roses game.  I guess I was the rose and she made the ring.  LOL!  She's gotten to the age where she is craving attention.  Reaching those terrible twos which I'm sure won't be terrible with proper training, but interesting, maybe!  I have to admit, I kind of like it.  Makes an Aunt feel really loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment