Saturday, July 9, 2016

For the Friends....A Few Pics of some Lovely PYC Young Friends. :-)

 In keeping my totally unofficial tradition, but just for fun candid shots, here are a few candid shots of some PYC campers that I met or got reacquainted with today.  As usual, the campers were so friendly, and the ones that I had met before came up and started conversations with me.  It was surprising that some of them remembered.  They were so friendly.  Every year I always try to make it a goal to reach out to the campers at services which is when I see them since I don't work camp and am always at my desk in the HoA office for the most part during camp, but the teens always out do me and end up making my day brighter!  Though my camp days of being a camper and counselor are long gone, I always look forward to this time of year and seeing the campers at services at least.  It's a refreshing treat and really a blessing to even be here to see them that never gets old. I took these few pics for friends that might want to spot their kids.  ;-)
ABOVE:   One of the boys in the pic above is not an HQ PYC camper, but will be attending the Edstone PYC.  Can you guess which one?  Just joking, don't try to guess which one is the Edstone camper.  ;-)  I'm no one official, just having fun with pics! 
 
 
 

Below:  He was posing....  ;-)


 



 BELOW:  ...so the below camper is posing with her Aunt.  This pic dates her Aunt and I because my first year of PYC her Aunt and I were campers together in the same dorm, and then a few years later, we were in the same dorm again, only I was a counselor, and her Aunt was my assistant counselor.  Her niece did not exist then, and now she is a teen at camp.  Time!...
 
 
 
 BELOW:  Counselor friends + Reese.  Reese is always taking photos, so it is only fair that he had to be in one.  ;-)




 BELOW:  Callie C. made this pic for me.  Loving her laugh.  It's beautiful and contagious!  :-)




 uh oh, eyes a little closed, but okay enough....



No comments:

Post a Comment