Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Fun Ladies Night

 Thanks to Mrs. Olivia C. for hosting a small "ladies night" at her place while some of the men were in club.  Everyone contributed to the dinner and we watched a movie that was about 98% accurate on the story of Esther.  Fun times!
ABOVE:  My sis in law Sonia, Olivia herself :-), and Jenny T.
BELOW:  I might get hit for posting this pic but I love it.  It's too classic to let go to waste.  Jennifer V. looks very shocked that I am taking a picture of her.  We were roommies back in the day before she married Olivia's brother David, and both she and David can tell you I was their personal paparazzi, so she learned last night that things haven't changed over the years.  :-)

 The food.  My sis in law's salad rocked.  It was a pineapple based salad with pineapple in it and a homemade pineapple dressing.  Olivia's chicken was yummy.  Thanks to Sarah C. for giving the recipe to her sis in law.  OC rocked it out!  :-)  My cake below.  A simple strawberry/cranberry cake.  My attempt to jazz it up was the gold sugar dusting and the crazy frosting on top.  Ladies night fun!
 Oh, not to forget the fire in the Culpepper's lovely wood burning stove keeping us ladies nice, cozy, and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment