Monday, November 16, 2015

Sunday Morning at Aunt Carolyn's

 This past weekend Aunt Carolyn babysat me while my Dad and Mom had to be somewhere.  As usual, at first I was super grumpy to get left behind.  I mean, I'm the baby so I am always the center of attention, and to top things off, my Aunt is my neighbor, so going to her house is simply walking through my front lawn to her door.  Anyway, I'm old enough now to wander around my Aunt's house finding interesting things that I've missed before since I was too young.  I found this cool corner perfect to play peek-a-boo (above).  My Aunt however told me she didn't feel like playing peek-a-boo so I gave her the below pitiful and pouting face.  (below)
 Who could resist that face, so after awhile she started playing with me and I got all happy.  I mean come on, after all Aunt's have a reputation for being fun, right?.  :-)
 After our peek-a-boo game I discovered Aunt Carolyn's cabinet where she keeps all of her spices.  I thought I was sneaking into it, but.....
 .....I turn around and BAM....not only am I busted, but caught on camera.
 Fortunately for me, my Aunt told me I could look in her spice cabinet.  I was all like, "let's see here, what does Aunt Carolyn have in there?"
 Okay, so I saw her spice cabinet and now for some reason want to stick my tongue out and act silly since my Aunt is taking my picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment