Monday, July 6, 2015

Conner Brown Fixed my A/C Unit!

 Having a friend around like Conner Brown is such a huge blessing to my family!  Of course, we always pay him what we can in not taking advantage of such a handy man friend, but it makes me proud to have a friend who is so talented in fixing things such as A/C units.  My A/C went out at my house, and Conner came in to the rescue.  What a friend!  Here are a few pics of him in action.  I'm most appreciative.  Had I called in a HVAC company, it would have been hundreds of dollars!  A few VIDEOS are shown at the bottom of the blog.




 VIDEOS
 

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to have someone who can fix things around the home instead of paying the high prices for a company. My father fixes most of the things around our house, and the only thing he wants is a decent meal for his payment. It sure beats paying a lot of money for a professional.

    ReplyDelete