Friday, June 12, 2015

Refrigerator Moment in Time :-)

Unfortunately, my one time "swanky frig" died on me this week leaving me in a "need another frig 911 situation" so that food wouldn't go bad.  When I got this frig I was in my earlier 20's, and was into flashy over functionality.  Now, in my 30's I'm more into what works than fancy, and I try to hang on to things as long as they will last.  My brother and Reese Zoellner were soooo kind and went down and picked up a frig for me from OKC that I had found on Craigslist, and then got the old broken one out, and brought in the other one.  Wow, I owe them more than a THANKS!  Will have to think of some unique way to say thank you!  Brother's are great to have!  :-)
Door number one didn't work, so we had to go with door number 2!  I have to admit, them literally having to toss the old frig out of my front door looked like a great stress reliever and fun all in one!
There it is, on the ground.  My bro is going to arrange to have it picked up properly, but for this weekend, I have officially temporarily joined the ranks of those with old broken down appliances in their front yard.  Now, all I need is an old 1980's model car, and I'll be in the gold club!  LOL!  It's just for a few days before it gets taken away properly though, so I'm just temporarily in that club!  :-)

Bringing the other frig in.
 Back in time:  disconnecting the old broken frig.



No comments:

Post a Comment