Friday, May 22, 2015

Our AM Country Back Road Adventure

This is the AFTER shot of Jamie's and my "adventure" this morning on our way in to HQ.  I have lived on this back country road for awhile now, and I have NEVER had to stop my car, get out, walk and sink down in mud with my heels to move a downed tree branch from a storm the previous night, but I did this AM!  It was NOT fun getting my feet and shoes all muddy and dragging a tree branch, but having a friend there with me made it an adventure.  Good friends help their friends move a fallen tree branch trampling through mud!  :-)  Again, this is the AFTER shot.  We couldn't and didn't have time to totally remove it as shown in the pic.  Only enough to get by.  I drove to the left around the remnant pieces of branch as shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment