Monday, May 18, 2015

Just A Few Candid AC Graduation Weekend Shots from The Cam :-)!

 Just a few of the many photos I took at this years AC graduation!
My personal favorite part of the graduation weekend is seeing the sheer joy on the graduates faces.  They have worked so hard for that moment in life.  There is so much joy at AC grad that it's contagious and makes you so happy for the graduates.  I love it!
ABOVE:  Kyle T. and Michael.  I am going to miss these two super guys, but it's neat that they get to take the education away from here and share it with others abroad.

 Above:  I love this Uncle/Nephew Shot of Mr. Cocomise and Kyle
















 BELOW:  A few little pics I shot at a private Saturday Evening dinner my family hosted for a few of the Seniors and Sophomores and their family's at my brother and sister in laws home.








No comments:

Post a Comment