Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Good Times with Stella! :-)

Two fun video's featuring Stella :-) while babysitting her last night.



 Saying goodbye to Daddy and Mommy.  :-)

 What a cool toy kitchen!
 Stella's mom made some yummy homemade bread and we had BLT's for dinner.


 Stella made a card for her parents while they were gone with a little help from me with the letters, but she did all of the "artwork" including the coloring and the stickers herself.  Looks pretty good to me for a 3 year old.  ....maybe there is a subtle message in there that she wants to move to a farm, maybe.  LOL!  :-)!
 Beware, this gal can eat.  :-)  I was impressed that she pretty much finished this plate.
 We made tiara's.  Stella chose to crown herself the fruit sticker princess, apparently.  :-)  She colored her tiara and chose the stickers for it as well.


 .....while she decorated my tiara and crowned me, "rincess" apparently and gave me sea animal stickers.  She colored over the 'P."  :-)!

 Behold, the Fruit and Rincess Royalty.  :-)

 At bedtime Pooh bear got tucked in along with Stella.  He apparently needs a good nights rest as well.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment