Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Few Candid PCG 25th Anniversary Pics

Today was the PCG's 25th anniversary Sabbath with the actual anniversary being on Sunday December 7th.  It's so inspiring to see what God did using people from the two above families, and how now there are a few thousand people in the mix.  
 Mrs. Turgeon's amazing cake.
 The Sophomore Home Ec AC gals
Thanks to Mrs. Burns for taking this pic of my bro and sis in law, and my besties, Sean and Gladys Welsh
.....and below.....where was Sophia?.....with Sarah Culpepper.  :-)

Jamie and Tiffany looked lovely
 The lovely Vejil family waiting in line for dessert.

My lovely Dad and Mom



Jessie Hester with his camera.  Thanks, Jamie, for taking this pic.  :-) 




 A few pics of the little desserts that Deepika and I made for the anniversary celebration.






Below:  Pics from the "after party" at my place that Jessie Hester got together before he heads off to Edstone next month to be a pioneer at the new college there.



Jessie plays the piano at my place.  Nice playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment