Monday, November 17, 2014

The Familia! :-0

 It's so nice to have a big brother who is willing to drive his little sister to work when the roads are a wee bit icy, and she's scared to drive on ice!  :-)
 Most of the Sophia pics are when she is happy, but here is one cute one I shot last week when she was not so happy!  It was her first time alone in Aunt Carolyn's house.  A break for Daddy and Mommy, and some Aunt/Niece bonding time.  Sophia loves to be held, and for you to walk around with her, but I had to put her down for a brief moment, and she was not happy.  She was "away from home," so I can understand.  Sophia has a bit of Aunt Carolyn's personality, so she lets you know how she honestly feels about situations, only she hasn't dvlp'd "converted tact" yet.  :-)  I love this pic.  It looks like she is trying to grab my camera with her hand and shut me down.  LOL!  Love my niece!  :-) I should have taken an after shot, but I was holding her by then and she was back happy!...so it ended on a happy note.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment