Friday, October 17, 2014

Upon my Return Home.......

 An unwanted "Welcome Home" gift my car left me....a flat tire upon arrival to the AC campus when arriving back from the airport.  Just lovely.  
The ladies are so blessed here at HQ with some Godly, unselfish, and true men at HQ.  Thanks to Michael Cocomise for helping me with my tire, and going the extra mile to make sure I was okay.  I have to say, the Cocomise family is a great example for everyone.  Some real men and ladies in that fam!  Thanks again, Michael!
 A post feast blessing....when going to the tire shop to get another tire they charged me nothing...yeah.  I had to post the pic or else people wouldn't believe me.  Maybe b/c they saw all of my luggage in the car, they thought I lived in my car and felt sorry for me.  LOL, I know   Being serious, God blessed me and looked out for me.
...and it was great to come home to a lovely set of leopard mugs that my house guest who stayed in my home while I was away left for me.  I really like them, and will have to share them with guests!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were rescued and didn't have to pay a penny! Great spending time with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your comment. Thank you! I know, free, that was definitely a blessing! Great spending time with you too.

      Delete