Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MY FOT 2014 Adventures! :-)

ABOVE:  The latest Sophia photo taken by my sister in law yesterday a day before I took off, literally, on a jet plane.  :-)  Nothng to do with my FOT adventures, but of course I have to throw in a Sophia pic.  :-)
BELOW:  My Aunt Mary...aka mom's sister.... flew into town yesterday; a day before I left.  I was happy to get to see her, b/c originally we were going to miss each other.  She dropped by my place with my mom last night after she arrived!  Don't mind my "cleaning the house look"....deep cleaning the house for incoming guests and packing moving myself out was my night last night.  This is the only pic mom shot of Aunt Mary and I together, so I just swallowed my vanity and posted it!  :-)

FOT 2014 HERE WE COME!
 Thanks to Joel Price, Tiffany, Jamie, and I made it to the airport on time with an early pick-up time of 5:00AM from the AC Campus.  Joel may have easily been the only one partially awake since he was driving.  It's been such a busy week preparing to leave and getting my house ready for incoming guests while I'm away......A VERY "sleepyhead" ride in!  :-)

 This older man at the OKC airport was amused by the three of us being so enthusiastic....aka by the time we made it through security we were awake.  :-)  He volunteered to take our photo and sat right in front of us on the plane and basically told us in other words that we were entertaining.  :-)  Jamie and I sang one line of the song "Happy."  We didn't get any money tips though.  :-)
 I didn't take any photos on the plane, but we made it to our destination, the Marriott Hotel, checked in early, and headed straight to one of the on sight hotel restaurants.  It was a delicious buffet with healthy food.  I'm going to like it!
 I got the cake trying to be in feast mode, but b/c I never eat sugar, I only took a few bites and was done.  What a waste.  Oh well, at least I'm not a junk food addict.  :-)

 Above:  Tiffany and Jamie at the hotel restaurant.  The girls went to the salon yesterday before leaving and got their hair fixed beforehand.  Love their hair do's.  It's ironic b/c the name of the room we are meeting in is called the "Salon."  :-)
BELOW:  Yours truly in the hotel room catching up on emails and other things, and making this blog post.
 BELOW:  The view from out hotel room.  Right now, I'm wrapping this blog post up while T and J are sleeping.  I should go do the same so I'll be worth others time.
Will try to keep a blog post going of what's up as often as I can for my family and any friends who are interested.
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment