Sunday, October 19, 2014

Princess Sophia Pics and a New Design

It's good to be home with the family and friends!
Thank you, Melinda, for sending me the above pic from yesterday!  Love it!
Sophia did attend the FOT, but yesterday was her first service with the locals.  I love this pic of her sleeping safely and soundly in her daddy's arms.  She is wearing an outfit that I got for her.  Ahhh.  Her mommy told me that she was blessed during the FOT in this outfit too.  Girl is going to grow up with fashion being born into my family.  :-)  Her grandma, mommy, and Aunt like to style.  :-)
 My sister in law told me she hasn't gotten a lot of photos with Sophia herself since she's the mom, so I took two mommy/daughter pics today.

 Sophia seemed to be happy to have her Aunt back in town as her Aunt was just as happy to re-connect with her niece.  :-)
Below:  Sophia looks as if she's thinking, really mom and Aunt Carolyn, no photos of me today.  :-)

 Sleeping....

 Awakening.....
 Really, Aunt Carolyn, look how grumpy I look.....did you really have to wake me up?
 Now that I'm awake what is going on in the world right this second?....oh daddy is changing the water in our fish tank....fascinating to watch....maybe I'm glad my Aunt woke me up.  Don't want to miss this!  :-)
 I see you taking photos of me obsessively Aunt Carolyn.  I'm looking out of the corner of my eye....you know having great peripheral side vision does run in our family.  I see you!  :-)

 Before visiting Sophia, Aunt Carolyn took time to design a new kneeling pillow design for her Etsy Shop.  It's designed with soft and velvety crushed panne fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment