Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Second PYC Sabbath Candid Pics

 I took this pic for the King's in Australia!  Nicholas came over and said hi!  I was happy he remembered me.  Ahhh, the King kids are soooo friendly!  He spoke with my parents for quite awhile.
 Took this pic for Mr. and Mrs. Marc Szabo and the Woodards!  Sarah and Stephanie!  Both this Sabbath and last Sabbath they both made a point to find me and say hi.  Such lovely young ladies!
 Elyssia, Jamie, myself, Tasha, and Skye.
 Met these two friendly teens today....l to r:  Rachel and Rose.  They are twins.  Very friendly!
 Caught up a bit with Adrienne.  Known this girl for all of her life!
For the record, Olivia Alvord also came over to say hi, but I somehow didn't get a shot of her...talking I guess.  I got your hello message, Candice.  :-)!
 Last night and today, etc...I keep pleasantly running into the gal from Italy who only speaks Italian.  She poses with Gladys W.
 Gianni and Caleb smile for the phone cam.
 My bro and sis in law smile
 AC student workers Charles, Victoria, and Bianca
 The sun interfered, but my dad chatting with Benjamin and Conner.

No comments:

Post a Comment