Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lovely Kid Friends!

Savannah, Cineath, and Alec Brown (Cineath assured me that he was smiling. :-) )
(a sister and brother, and a cousin)
These kids are so lovely.  They are being raised right in good families, and are such a delight to be around.  They are very respectful, can carry on a conversation, and just lovable kids!  Other than a very thought provoking msg, and a very bubbly house guest from South Africa this weekend, these kids definitely made my Sabbath day, and I'm sure many others as well!
Honorable mention :-) was briefly chatting with the Locher kids beforehand, and those kids (and teen :-))  are so lovely too!  Those girls always make my and I'm sure a lot of others days.  ...so respectful, feminine, and thoughtful.  Being around Godly young people like this is SO refreshing!  It's really wonderful to have the opportunity to speak with the next generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment