Saturday, July 12, 2014

Candid PYC 1st Sabbath and etc Photos

 PYC Sabbath's are always so lovely and wonderful.  I look forward to them every summer.  The teens are so enthusiastic and friendly!  They are definitely special!  
I didn't get to take as many pics as I would have liked...too busy fellowshipping for the most part, but I guess that's a good thing. :-)
ABOVE::  Mr. Malone was fellowshipping with a group of teens, so I got them all together for a quick photo.
The girl to the far left is from Italy and doesn't speak much English at all.  She seems very sweet though our brief communicating encounter proves that I can't speak Italian, but everyone was communicating with the language of "agape!"  :-)
 Another VERY friendly group of teens that stopped me and introduced themselves.  I can't get over how friendly these teens are!  It was great!
 Mr. S. Flurry chatting with some teens.
 ...so these kids are too young for PYC now, but they looked so adorable I couldn't resist a photo!...we have Megan J., William J. , Savannah B., and Alec B.
Mr. Sam Livingston poses with a camper.  Regal relaxation moment!
 Mrs. Stewart was up visiting from Texas holding her grandson Jack R.!  Baby Jack is totally one of the happiest babies around.
 Apparently, I missed the memo to wear black AND white!
 Leticia, probably misspelled her name, poses with her son Malik P. who is a first year camper at PYC.  His facial expression is priceless.  His mom looks not much older than him, but that is his mom!
 Edwin Trebels poses with his son Quinn.  So sweet!

 PYC camper Ansley W. poses with Jamie.  Yep, definitely black and white day.  :-)
 Alexander D. poses with his mom Gloria.

PYC camper Sarah W. and Lisa H.  
 After services, the sisterhood, aka, Tiffany, Jamie, and visitor who's son is at PYC, Leticia went out to dinner at Old Chicago.



 We went for a walk in the park to enjoy the beauty of God's creation, and the blessing of each other's company.  All in all, it was one blessed, lovely day!



...and that's a wrap!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I love my camp years. Do you know of anyone who's posting pics from camp? I've got a couple siblings out there and I'm on the lookout for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pcog.org site has a PYC blog going, and my brother's peacefulstorms.com, and Mr. Heerma's sweetspotimaging.com are the official posters! :-)

    ReplyDelete