Monday, May 19, 2014

Candid AC Grad Pics

 Not that we should have fav ppl, but I'm really fond of the AC students who graduated this year.  Some great character going on in them!
ABOVE:  Bailey Crawford shows that he "succumbed" to wearing a boutineer...aka "a manly flower."  We're both from East Texas originally, and Texan men have a hard time wearing a flower.  Bailey was shocked and not too happy at his two year grad when he found out he had to wear one, but now, at his four year grad, one of the fruits of AC is wearing a formal boutineer happily!  :-)

 Justin Goodearl smiles big at his 2 year grad!  This bro classically rocks!  He's one of my unofficial adopted little brothers.
 Another way cool bro, Jessie Hester, smiles big at his four year grad!
 One of my classy little sisters, Ariel Buckler. smiles above, and then we took a selfie together.  I am so going to miss this gal!

Ahhh, my buddy Jamie Hawkins poses with her sister and dad.  Great family!
 Tonya Wainwright smiles after her four year graduation.  This gal is so friendly.
 Ahhh, Sharalee looks at her diploma.  She earned this baby!  The AC students work so hard!  They rock!
 Hannah Estebat poses with the Cuencos.
 Ahhh, James Brandon is all grown up officially now!
 Mr. Heerma and I had another camera duel.  He won b/c I cheated and hit the "shutter button" on my phone before he counted down to three.  Oops!  Trigger happy!
Sean Davison chats with the dean after graduating.  A fellow Texan I've known since he was little.
 Sam Livingston poses at his 2 year grad.  This is one exceptional brother!

 Mom and I put together gifts for some of the graduates.  We wish we could have gotten them all something, but everyone knows we love them!








Catching Breanna and Dan during the processional!  Really happy Dan won one of the $500 awards as well as Chris!
 Loving Jessie's thumbs up!
Chris Eames speaks.  He's amazing and so genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment