Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fun Sunday Morning---David Musical Choreography Practice

 Sunday Morning Part 1--David Musical Choreography practice led by Mrs. Flurry.  Fun dance practice.




 Thrilled to have the opportunity to dance a little and then SHAKE A TAMBOURINE to music that Mr. Malone wrote with some others.  Good stuff!  I think sometimes at HQ it's easy to take blessings like this for granted, but I try not to do so.
...and I don't know what the deal is, but I always seen to accidentally get a "foot shot" with my camera phone when taking practice photos. Since I'm artistic minded I kind of like the abstract accidental shots though....so the featured feet of this week are Danielle Lamberth's foot with her stylish dance shoe, and my own bare foot.  :-)!  the tambourine adds artistic character to this pic.  :-)!

 I didn't run the 5K after dance practice like almost everyone else at HQ.  Shame on me, but things to do at home.  Came home to one of the great Pyrenees dogs who needed some good old fashion attention so I obliged.  :-) Dogs are so loyal and sweet nature d.  I'm glad God created them for us to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment