Friday, November 8, 2013

A Nice Week!

 Since I was sick the day of the first concert of this season at Armstrong Auditorium, it was great to be "back in business" last night at the second concert of this season.  This year Sherry Beezley (above) and I are "partners in time not crime" working together in the Claims department at all of the concerts.  It's nice to work with Sherry.  She is so sweet, kind, and it's neat to work with another Beezley at the concerts b/c 3 years ago I worked with her big sister Jessie at the concerts.  Love those Beezley's!  Sherry took the pic of me below.  Fun work buddy, great concert, great night it was!

 My dad surprised me with roses yesterday, so I put them in my cool leopard mug :-) and they are on display at the HQ Hall of Ad entrance for all to see.  :-)!
 Once a week Deepika Azariah and I have been getting together after work at her house since she lives so close to the campus.  She's been so kind cooking dinner for me on the day we get together before we head to David Musical practice, but this past week I cooked for her....so much fun.  Her roommate, Whitney Kelsey, also cooked that same night.  Shown are both of the dishes.  Yummy.  I started Photoshopping them and didn't finish, but am posting them unfinished anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment