Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Sewing Post!

 ....and back to sewing once again.  It's been a super busy summer for me, so I have NOT gotten nearly as much done as intended such as piano practice, making new CCoatsOfManyColours Designs etc.  This weekend Jamie Hawkins came over to learn how to make mens neckties.  She did really great and is a perfectionist which is great for making neckties.  She doesn't like her pic posted much, so I can't post all of the pictures I took of her sewing, but hopefully she won't mind this little sliver of her below.  ha, ha!

 I began the above BOYS bowtie in between doing things this weekend and finished, except for the strap, the below man bowtie.

 A plug for Michelle Kaleho.  She is beginning to make all natural tooth paste, and I'm so excited to have gotten my first batch from her this weekend!
 Last weekend I found the first T-Shirt design that I made way back in high school in a graphics arts class.  I tried it on and can still wear it.  Some people will get what it means and some will be like my classmates were back in the day and won't get it for now anyway.  Above is the front and below is the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment