Sunday, August 18, 2013

A NEW Food Post!

 Ever since my fam's cookbook has been finished I haven't been pushing out food posts NEARLY as much, but over the summer I've taken a picture of a few things that I've pushed out of my kitchen.  Here's some.
 I saw this idea for double protein in a magazine....the above ground lean sirloin steak with an organic brown cage free boiled egg.
 Making homemade salsa and spaghetti sauce

 The finished homemade spaghetti sauce with a fresh basil leaf garnish over gluten free amaranth, quinoa, and rice pasta.  My parents have an amazing garden, and my mom shared some fresh okra from her garden cooked with fresh diced onion.
 Was exciting to find organic free range naturally fed chicken on sale!
 Brown Rice Flour muffins sweetened with pure stevia and freshly cut strawberry chunks inside.
 Wild caught Salmon seasoned with green onion and fresh garlic served over a bed of seasoned millet.
Making strawberry sauce for brown rice pancakes.


 My mom gave me some fresh peppermint leaves from her garden.  Brewed it and made fresh peppermint tea.  Delicious!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment