Sunday, September 4, 2011

Food Blogging!


Old friends know how I love experimenting with food and shooting photos of it. Usually I try to be as healthy as possible, but sometimes for "food cosmetics" I'll make up things with ingredients such as white rice, not the healthiest, but looks great on camera! :-) I experimented with white rice, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, aparagus, turkey bacon, sharp chedder etc. My food came out, let's say, interesting. It wasn't bad, it was just plain jane, nothing that made the taste buds on the tongue pop, so this was a flop and a dud, but I ate it, very bland to me, but at least the white rice made the photo pop a little anyway!



Just thought this would be a cool picture of asparagus with sea salt and black pepper on the tips. Asparagus is my favorite veggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment