Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Scents of Happiness Order fulfilled!

2 of my favorite ingredients in my skin butter great for dry skin....Vitamin E and REAL Beeswax!


Some of my ingredients in fulfilling people's orders. You know you really like taking candid photos when you shoot your products in the making. :-)!


My finished products, only I realized I have to print up some more of my bottle labels to "finish" these. Threw in a sample of my deep oil hair conditioner for a customer from out of town that I'm shipping to.


I fulfilled three Scents of Happiness Orders Yesterday and threw in a "4th order" for myself. I have wanted to make myself some all natural made from real fruit, grapefruit body moisturizer so while I was at fixing everyone else's order, I treated myself too. Smells yummy though I forgot to photograph mine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment