Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dog Days of "Sunday!" :-)

Dogs just staring at my house door hoping I will come out today on Sunday and play with them. I shot this photo from my kitchen window.



About 30 minutes later, dogs still sitting outside my house hoping I will come outside...they are starting to get tired of waiting by this point. Too cute!


Just took a little walk outside and got “friendly attacked” by our neighbors two Great Pyrenees dogs! They saw me walking in the backyard and immediately came running down almost knocking me to the ground, then they started using their paws pawing at me trying to get me to play with them. They are friendly dogs towards me, but they are so big that sometimes when they are trying to be playful around me they end up hurting me. Ha, ha! As a visual, these dogs, when standing up on their hind legs are about as tall and big as me. Their breed is called ‘GREAT Pyrenees” and they don’t have the word great before their name for nothing they are so big! Yeah, so when they play with me, they knock me down to the ground and when they step on my foot it really hurts. I was all like, owww! I just got pawed right in the leg by one of them in play, it hurt…..probably will have a bruise there from a dog. Ha, ha! Finally I came inside of my house and it’s so funny, whenever I “tell the dogs bye” they will sit outside in my yard watching my door hoping that I will come back out and play with them watching it constantly for about one full hour before giving up and returning home.
Was feeling a little sick for most of today, but now starting to feel better, so time for me to get to work fulfilling 4 Scents of Happiness orders today for three people.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pooches CC! How fun for you to have big furry "STALKERS".
    ahh that we all should be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good Poe. I love your comment...dog stalkers just what every country gal wants in life. :-)

    ReplyDelete