Friday, July 12, 2019

Dessert Gathering!

 A few pics from an dessert gathering at my place back in June.  I had fun, but it's all about serving the guests, so hopefully they enjoyed themselves too.
 I think that Sophia really likes the culinary arts like my dad...AKA her grandpa, and myself.  Her mom is really good at the culinary arts too and took the same chef's course that I took last year, so Sophia is surrounded by foodies.  :-)  She requested to have a Sunday of baking all day.  I knew it was going to be tiring, and it was, and she got tired too, but it was a fun day!  We used the desserts that she helped make at a dessert party that she also attended.  The chocolate cupcakes with the sugar pink pearls were all Sophia's artistic idea.  :-)  Not bad for a pre-k chef.  :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment