Monday, December 10, 2018

Thanksgiving

Sophia and her "quiet game" Happy Thanksgiving video.

 Piecaken.  Just don't count the calories.  At Thanksgiving dinner I've always had a difficult time deciding what dessert I wanted, so last year I tried this recipe for the first time...found it online, and it's pecan pie, sweet potato or pumpkin....your choice....I prefer the taste of sweet potato pie, so that's what I used, and upside down apple cinnamon cake.  You make each dessert separately, and then combine all three together in layers and voila....piecaken!....all three desserts in one.  This dessert is unusual for me personally because I am such a health nut type of person, but on Thanksgiving...all diet rules go out the window for one meal.  Hey, we've got a lot to be thankful for; including our health!  :-)  I haven't had time to do culinary fun things like I use to, so here is a 2018 personal culinary moment.  :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment