Monday, May 15, 2017

A Few Recital Pics

A few pics from the recital my piano instructor hosted that she was so kind to snap while I played.  She shot video too, but she told me not to hold my breathe on quick timing in receiving it.  LOL  Thanks to God, I'm 100% sure of that, I did really well.....was super nervous as it's the first time I've been on stage behind the piano performing in over a decade, and I felt like I needed to represent well on that campus, but everything is possible with God's help and it went smoothly.  It's a good feeling to have that one behind me, now getting ready for the big one in piano summer lessons.  It's hard work, but it seems to be producing fruit, so we'll keep the vine watered.  :-)  Raising the quality is what it's all about so God can use that, if He wants that anyway.  Anyway, just an update for friends interested.  :-)  Right now, I'm pretty much early advanced.  I still have a long ways to go to be the super advanced pianist that is my goal.  For the first time in my life, I can play a song with feeling and emotion, and not just play the notes on the page dry.  This is something huge that I've overcome, but still a lot more learning to go to be at the upmost quality that God would be pleased with.



No comments:

Post a Comment