Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A few pics from a fun gathering with the Seniors and Sophomores

This is the time of year when some can start to feel sad knowing AC graduation is around the corner after the HD's are over.  I know personally the students become like brothers and sisters, and when it's time for them to move on and grow more in life, it's bitter sweet.  Every year we try to do a little something for them as they work very hard to be where they are.  Thanks to my dad for letting us use his old Ambassador College cookware.  Perfect for a larger dinner gathering.  Thanks also to my sis in law for making all of the dessert.  I always try to get a pic of everyone at things, but I missed a lot of people at this one somehow.  I think there were around 54 people in attendance though.  Maybe people have just figured out how to avoid having their pic taken.  :-)



Below is how to avoid being seen when the paparazzi is after you.  Cups do the trick.  #LifeHack  ;-)









I have a pic of this young man at this same piano when he was a toddler on his dad's lap, and now he is actually a really good pianist for real now.




boys = wrestling :-)
Sisters!  :-)

Don't be fooled by the smile.  Sophia was little Miss Cranky at the party.  LOL!  Love my niece even when cranky.  :-)!  She made up for it today though.  She came in the office and gave me a hug.  :-)

The kid fun room in action.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment