Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mariachi Pose :-)

Posing with the director of the Mariachi band and Mr. Heyer.  I have to say, I really like their outfits.  They look very rustic "cowboyish" and kind of Texan actually.  :-)  I also learned that for some of them Spanish is their first language though their Spanish speakers know enough English to have a conversation.  Duhhh, I should have known that right.  Now I know!  I'm even more stoked for the concert they will be putting on at Armstrong Auditorium tonight after meeting their director! I'm definitely not the kind of person who is into being with whoever is deemed to be big or popular, we're all people, but I have to say, their director is one of the most humble people in show business that I've ever seen.  Nice man.   (Thanks to Joshua Sloan for taking the photo.  :-)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment