Friday, August 21, 2015

The Brother and Sis in Laws 3rd Wedding Anniversary Meant Sophia Time :-)

 This week was my brother and sister in laws 3rd wedding anniversary, so while they went out for an elegant dinner, Grandma and Aunt Carolyn had Sophia time that night.  BELOW:  Sopbia wasn't too happy to realize that only Dad and Mom were going out and not taking her.  She's a smart gal, so she went into her bag, looked at me and said "bla" (her version of saying blanket), and pulled out her blanket and laid on it sulking for about 10 minutes.  :-)!
 After a few minutes of sulking she became a good girl and started enjoying herself.  :-)

 ABOVE:  Sophia is probably thinking, put me down Aunt Carolyn, no time for pictures, I want to play!
BELOW:  Grandma took some pics of Sophia using Aunt Carolyn as a playground.  :-)




Fun Videos
 ABOVE:  Making fun sound effects with my Aunt!  That's what Aunts and Nieces do together at my age.  :-)

ABOVE:  One day I'll be able to read, but for right now, Grandma and Aunt Carolyn keep emphasizing that I am holding a book, and I impressed them by saying book back.  I can say book, now I just need to learn to read the book.  :-)

BELOW:  Daddy and Mommy are back and I'm still awake way after my bedtime!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment