Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ladies Tea Party

 A few of the ladies enjoyed one of the blessings that we have of being able to get together pretty easily thanks to Mrs. Turgeon.  She was so kind to host a few ladies yesterday for a dainty and scrumptious tea party in her home.  I was a little late in arriving due to front desk duties, and thanks to Paulette for covering so that I could go when I made it.  When I arrived, there was still a decent amount of food left and tea on the table.  I wish I could have seen the spread before it was first touched.  It had to be beautiful.  That was so thoughtful of Mrs. Turgeon to get a few of the ladies together for such a ladylike get together.  Mrs. Turgeon definitely is a lady that I can look up to in being genuine, kind, serving, and caring.  It was such a nice and relaxing ladies gathering.



 Jordanya and I opted to take a photo together instead of solo shots, but I sure was posing strange!  :-)  NOT a glamour shot at all!  :-)!
 You know the food was good when the dishes are pretty empty at the end.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment