Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Productive Week So Far

 Thanks to Mr. Cecil Burks and Douglas Culpepper for building on a ramp to my home so my dad can enter my home easily to visit mom.  These guys rock.  Thank you to their bosses Mr. Turgeon and Mr. Brandon for letting them help in this way!  Thanks to my brother for having the "spy cam" so that I could be at work and watch what was going on at my home without being there.  That is how I took and can share these pics....work computer + internet!  Look out any future criminal wannabes; we are watching you from wherever on the internet.  :-)!!!
 Next few pics are the progress of their work.



...and took these "real life" pics after work when I got home with my phone cam.  Looks nice!



 Last Sunday turned out to be a productive day.
Deepika and Ramona came over and helped me start a big sewing project.  Great friends they are!

.....while, at the same time, Olivia visited with my mom and kept her company.  BTW--Mom is doing somewhat better for those who know of her health trial.  She is still weak, yet getting stronger everyday.  God definitely had and has a hand in her miraculous health situation.  For someone not to have a pulse or heart beat for about 3 minutes, and then to be revived like that was a faith builder to all of us!  Most people who suffer from a heart attack and then cardiac arrest...AKA sudden death, are not resuscitated.  It's been almost one month now of recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment