Sunday, April 12, 2015

Catching up with Photos & Another Sophia Video

My fun room was re-named  "The Baby Room" by Austin Szabo.  He kept asking me something about a baby, and I finally realized he was calling my fun room the baby room.  His sister Katrina entertained on my keyboard while their parents visited my mom. 



Done with music fun, now moving on to coloring art fun.  These kids are so respectful and sweet.



Above:  Mrs. Brandon was soooo kind and cooked my family dinner for the LDULB.  That was such a big load off of me and it was delicious!
Below:  I really liked the encouragement/appreciation gift from some of my fav AC Senior friends.  They know who they are.  :-)  I loved the gifts, but it's the fact that I was thought of that is so touching!  Thank you!  I needed that.  I am going to miss them when they graduate next month and move away to start a new chapter in life!  :-(  :-)



Sophia with her mommy.  You have to be quick to catch a baby smile just right.  :-) 




NTBMO Photos





First stuffed leg of lamb.  Yes, I am in my thirties and finally cooked lamb for NTBMO.  My dad found the recipe.  It took me a long time to prep, but was worth it in the end.  It was a stressful time for the fam, but it got done.  Now is a good time to also thank Victoria T. for handling the appetizers and desserts, as well as help me run the NTBMO.  I was under so much stress that day for personal reasons, so Victoria really was a fab help.





Above:  Random pic we took a few weeks back one day.
Below:  Another Cute Sophia video shot by her mom in my guest bedroom.  She has gotten into clicking her mouth and mimicking coughing.  She is not really coughing, she is faking it.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment