Monday, December 2, 2013

Tons of FABULOUS PHOTOS and VIDEOS from Thanksgiving Week!

PHOTOS & VIDEO from a Private Going Away Party for Reniel Padua w/a few of his close friends hosted at Carolyn Coats' Home.

 Here's a group photo for Reniel.  Don't forget your HQ friends bud!  :-)
Special Thanks to Tiffany Watson and Justin Goodearl for being the Photographers and Videographers!
 Our fun goofy pose!
 Justin Goodearl getting some dinner  :-)
 Reniel, Anthony Chibarirwe, and Justin again chat....the brotherhood.  :-)
 Monica Antonio smiles.
 Special thanks goes to my good friend Jamie Hawkins for helping me cook dinner for everyone.  This gal rocks....we cooked everything in 2 hours with "four hands."  Jamie is sporting one of my CCoatsOfManyColours! fashion apron designs.
 Jamie, Reniel, and Benjamin Tauer getting dinner
 My mom!
 Jamie and I cutting the dessert
 Sean Welsh takes a photo of the food spread while his daughter Ansley, and son Gianni stand by his side.
 Now Gladys Welsh takes a photo of some of the food with her son Daniel looking.


 We twisted Gianni's arm and got him to play a bit of piano for us.  Live entertainment!  This boy is SOOO GOOOOD on the piano!
 I played for a small bit on the piano myself...basically trying to get Gianni to play.  ha, ha!
 Samuel Welsh played a song on the piano for us too.
 You can't call a party a party without group karaoke!


All of the years Reniel Padua has lived here I NEVER KNEW he played the piano...Now that he's moving out of the country, he surprised us and played for us....what a shocker!!!  He's pretty good on it!

 
Justin and Anthony's "speeches" to Reniel

 
Random Video
Reniel's "speech"

Gianni Welsh plays the piano for us!

More Friends "speeches" :-) featuring Monica Antonio with Samuel Welsh playing the background music on the piano.

 They say good friends sometimes stay after the party to help clean up....Thanks to the friends shown above and below for staying and having an "after work party."  I didn't even ask them, they just did it.  Great friends!....even Reniel himself stayed and helped wash dishes with Benjamin shown below, and it was his party!


PHOTOS from Thanksgiving Dinner!
 ....hosted at my brother and sister in laws house.  The most exciting part of my day was when I broke my toe right before dinner.  Was walking like an old granny, but God has really intervened for me...my toes are doing so much better already!

Danielle Underwood colors with Alec Brown   Absolutely love this pic as well as the people in it!
 My brother caught with his camera in hand
 Kay-La Glennon and myself pose at dinner table
 Mrs. Heyer, Ms. Glennon, and Melinda Brown chatting in kitchen
 Conner Brown holds his son Alec
 My dad and Mr. Heyer chatting, and you can see Robert Glennon center back chatting with friends.
 Mrs. Glennon was our turkey carver
My mom's beautiful turkey
 The only thing I cooked at Thanksgiving was green bean casserole....so easy!  My sister in law and mom pulled most of the food weight.  Everyone there brought something though.
 My mom and Melinda Brown
 Kyle Tremblay smiles



 My sister in law in the center overseeing the dinner in her kitchen

Abagail Benedetti and Kyle at dinner


RANDOM AROUND AC PICS

Abraham Blondeau in the AC kitchen on the Sabbath, shown above, but of course I don't even need to identify him since everyone knows and loves Abraham.  He told me that if I post this picture of him on my blog...it will increase the number of views my blog gets.....so here it is!!!  :-)!

 My mom typing on her laptop while waiting on my dad to finish supervising the students.  I see Brandi Davis in the background.
 Joel Hudson-Stewart and Matthew Friesen getting dinner ready for their classmates.
My dad looks at Sabbath dinner paperwork before dinner..  Matthew Friesen and Anthony Chibarirwe are  in the background.

 Wish my spices at home were stocked up like this.
 Jumping to Hall of Ad...Kaleb Robson and Dan Westerbaan have been painting the walls at the Hall of Administration....Shown above is the first day when they were just getting started.  Also featured in this pic is Paulette Corey.  :-)
 The day before Thanksgiving I baked real pumpkin and cranberry treats for the office mates....though I had a BIG BLOOPER...I lost one whole cake b/c the bottom of my spring form pan wasn't attached properly to the sides and when I was putting it in the oven the bottom fell out......I lost all of the batter shown below.  Food Trauma and Drama!  :-)

Life is so busy that my poor car has been dirty for soooo long......on Thanksgiving day, I used my time wisely and took my car through the car wash while I had the day off and extra time....my mom and Tiffany Watson said they didn't even recognize it once it was clean.  ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment