Friday, May 17, 2013

NEW Ottoman Formal Dress Design FINISHED!

 I had a 40% off coupon and visited the fabric store now that I'm back into my sewing mode.
This ottoman skin look alike fabric was originally $19.99 a yard, and I needed 2 yards, so without the coupon it would have been $40.00, BUT with my coupon I saved $15.99 and got the full 2 yards for only $25.97!  What a blessing.  That's a good deal for a nice formal dress.
 The beginning phases of sewing it after designing it in my head and then cutting it out to the shape that I had envisioned.
The Front View!
Tada!  Three Hours later ALL DONE!
The Back View.
I designed the back to drag the floor a bit with a small elegant train.  Also, the waist sash belt ties in the back as shown to add a bit more elegance to this design.  Also shown in the photo below is the front view up closer of the wide sash belt.  It's made to blend in w/the dress, but up close you can really see the elegant touch that it adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment