Monday, June 20, 2011

Odds and Ends


Had a great Father's Day yesterday with the fam. Took my dad 2 hours away down south from Oklahoma City to Lawton, Oklahoma and went on top of Mount Scott. By the time we got home, I managed to get one design ALMOST finished.

Today, I don't feel well, not 100%, and it's hard to be creative when feeling a little sick, but I will made a huge effort to work on some designs this evening in my little factory....aka my house! :-) Hopefully I'll be able to manage my pain and get done some serious designing this evening! I haven't sketched up these designs, they are just in my head, so we'll see if they turn out or if they flop! Flops aren't always bad though; I've gotten good at turning lemons into lemonade! :-) Among other very important priority things in life, I've been balancing my fashion designs, and my new recently gone public Scents of Happiness all natural body care products with piano and a little flute practicing. I appreciate everyone's support w/it all. I'm very blessed with great friends! Here is a pic of me from yesterday on Father's Day sporting my Afro. It's called my all natural hair look....aka, it's called running out of time and letting the hair do what it wants! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment